1. How long can I keep the products?
The best before dates are labelled on each pack or box. Generally,
- Breads and pastries to keep chilled /ambient for 3 days
- Cakes to keep chilled for 3 days
- Baking kits to keep chilled for 7 days
2. I've ordered too much! Can I freeze the products?
Yes, you can. Just store them in the freezer and they will be good for a month. Do reheat the baked goods again for best results.
3. How do I reheat the breads and pastries?
Place the products in oven and bake at 180°C for 2-3 minutes. If products are frozen, bake at 180°C for 4-8 minutes.
4. Will you provide candles for the cakes?
All cakes come with a default birthday tag and 1 candle.
5. When can you deliver? What are the delivery timings?
We deliver from Monday to Saturday. There is no delivery on Sunday and Public Holidays. The delivery timings are as follows:
Monday to Friday - [ 4pm to 6pm ] and [ 6pm to 8pm ]
Saturday - [ 3pm - 6pm ]
6. Do you provide same-day delivery?
Yes. Our cut-off timing to order for same-day delivery is at 12noon on weekdays and at 10am on Saturday.
7. I am interested in the baking kits. What equipment or tools do I need?
Do look at the other ingredients and suggested tools that you will need before purchasing. We will provide the basic ingredients, moulds, baking paper except for eggs if they are required in the recipe. Suggested tools are mainly common household items, and the only equipment you need is an oven with temperature that can go up to 180°C.
8. I want to try out the baking kits with my kids. Do I need any baking experience?
The ingredients in our baking kits are already measured, pre-portioned and labelled with numbers. The kit comes with a recipe card with easy-to-follow instructions. You just need to bring lots of enthusiasm and have fun!